Re: Comments on Target Audience - websites

I think WCAG 2.0 defines "web pages" but not "websites", which is why
attempted to provide a definition for our use:

- A coherent collection of one or more related web pages that together
provide common use or functionality. It includes static web pages,
dynamically generated web pages (aka CMS-driven), and web applications
(aka client-side scripting).

This definition will probably still need a lot more work (for example to
remove the recursion in it) but I hope it covers what we all mean.

Best,
   Shadi