Re: Comments on Target Audience - websites

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:27:31 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
To: Michael S Elledge <elledge@msu.edu>, "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Concerning the second issue "websites" to "websites and web-delivered applications".........

I understand why this is being suggested, however, WCAG has a definition of "websites" that covers all kinds of web content. WCAG is web CONTENT accessibility guidelines, not the HTML accessibility guidelines.