Comments on Target Audience

From: Michael S Elledge <elledge@msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:06:28 -0400
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi Everyone--

We may want to either revise a current use scenario or add a new one
that includes "vendors or organizations wishing to evaluate websites"
since I don't see a reference that would relate to companies doing this
work.

Also, I would propose that we revise wording from "websites" to
"websites and web-delivered applications" since part of WCAG 2.0's
intent is to be technology-agnostic, and websites may be interpreted as
html-based content.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Mike