De: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] En nombre de Vincent François
Enviado el: jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011 1:07
Para: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Asunto: Agenda 22 September (was Agenda 21 September)

Hi Eric,

22 September, not 21...

Le 11-09-21 16:55, Velleman, Eric a écrit :

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 21 September 2011 at:
  * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 22:00 to 23:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date
for your own time zone:
  -  <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome

#2. Discussing the requirements

Please find the requirements page at:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20110915.html>
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20110915.html>. During
our call, we will discuss the proposals made on the mailing list and in the
previous call:

 <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20110915.html>
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20110915.html>Proposed
changes:

a. Replace 'Critical path analyses' by 'complete processes' (like used in
WCAG 2.0)

b. In section Goals add: 'The methodology will cross-tested and will include
a reference to the test results'.

c. In section Goals add: Reason why we need the Methodology (Kostas)

d. In section Goals: Do we want to add both preliminary and full evaluation?
Proposal is to work on full evaluation of web pages and/or a full website.

e. In section Scope make subheading: 'coordination with other groups' and
use scope also for scope of the methodology (Detlev)

f. In section Scope add: 'Members of the Task Force will monitor the work in
the authoring tools accessibility guidelines (ATAG) working group:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ and the developing ATAG2.0 specification'.

g. Keep R03: Unique interpretation
The Methodology is uniquely interpretable to people who want to use it. It
should make it clear to users what they can do if they choose a certain
evaluation approach in the document.

h. Add requirement: Support for independent verification: The Methodology
supports independent verification and quality control of the evaluation
results.

i. Add requirement: Objectivity: no objectivity, no standardized
methodology?

j. Add requirement: Validity

#3. Face to Face meeting
Who could host a meeting at CSUN or elsewhere?

#4. Any other business

Regards,

Eric

--