Face-to-face meetings

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:17:02 +0200
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Dear Eval TF,

Good to see so much interest in doing a face-to-face meeting. While such
f2f meetings need considerably more budget than teleconference meetings
they are very valuable for focused work and group building.

It may be a good opportunity to co-locate such a meeting at CSUN or
another conference that several people may be attending anyway but
remember that we need a host to provide the f2f meeting facilities.

Please let me know off-list if you are potentially interested in hosting
an Eval TF meeting (at CSUN or elsewhere).

Best,
   Shadi