Re: Face-to-face meetings

From: Vincent François <vfrancois@accessibiliteweb.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:27:03 -0400
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Le 11-09-16 11:17, Shadi Abou-Zahra a écrit :
> It may be a good opportunity to co-locate such a meeting at CSUN or
> another conference that several people may be attending anyway but
> remember that we need a host to provide the f2f meeting facilities.
Hi,

It would be very easy to find some room at CSUN the last day of the
conference. I know last year some W3C WG met like this the saturday
afternoon. Denis can provide more detail on it as Samuel and me were
swimming in the Pacific instead (some kind of "face to sea" instead...)

--

Vincent François
Directeur général

*Coopérative AccessibilitéWeb*