RE: Face to face at CSUN

From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@nomensa.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:24:02 +0100
To: Vincent François <vfrancois@accessibiliteweb.com>, "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
    Good idea. If we could decide fairly quickly though, that would be great. The cost of flights rises dramatically (by several hundred pounds) as we get closer to Christmas. Sure it's the same for others travelling long distance.

Regards,
Léonie.

--
Nomensa - humanising technology

Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility & Web Development

tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333
twitter: @we_are_Nomensa @LeonieWatson