From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Vincent François
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:08 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Face to face at CSUN

Hi,

As we talk about face to face, who plan to go to CSUN 2012 in San Diego?  If
we are enough to join, we may add one day before or after the event in order
to have a face to face meeting.

CSUN 2012 will be held from February, 27th to March, 4th.

--

Vincent François
Directeur général

Coopérative AccessibilitéWeb