possible structure for us to use in an accessibility evaluation document?

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:53:48 -0400
To: "public-wai-evaltf@w3.org" <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
As a possible structure for us to use when developing our requirements/best practices, etc, the format and layout of the Quality Assurance Framework: Specification Guidelines document:

http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/

may be useful.  This document has guidelines, requirements, good practices, a glossary, and a checklist at the end.  After the requirements/good practices there are some explanatory/rationale paragraphs, along with some techniques/examples, and related items.   I'm not referring to the content of this document, rather the way it is structured.   As we are developing our requirements/best practices for accessibility evaluation, perhaps we could employ parts of this structure or something like it if applicable and appropriate..?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST