From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org [public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Boland Jr, Frederick E. [frederick.boland@nist.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, 6 September 2011 9:53 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: possible structure for us to use in an accessibility evaluation document?

As a possible structure for us to use when developing our requirements/best practices, etc, the format and layout of the Quality Assurance Framework: Specification Guidelines document:

http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/

may be useful.  This document has guidelines, requirements, good practices, a glossary, and a checklist at the end.  After the requirements/good practices there are some explanatory/rationale paragraphs, along with some techniques/examples, and related items.   I’m not referring to the content of this document, rather the way it is structured.   As we are developing our requirements/best practices for accessibility evaluation, perhaps we could employ parts of this structure or something like it if applicable and appropriate..?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B