Re: Accessibility evaluation methodology

From: Denis Boudreau <dboudreau@accessibiliteweb.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:58:48 -0400
Cc: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, "public-wai-rd@w3.org" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
To: Léonie Watson <lwatson@nomensa.com>
Hi all,

We face the same situation Léonie faces at Nomensa. Maybe it would be a good opportunity to work together and come up with something that would represent how we run our evaluations. I'm pretty sure it would be very similar.

Léonie and I have been talking about this for a while, maybe this is a good opportunity to do so. Others could want to jump in as well...

/Denis