Updated Eval TF homepage

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 23:23:03 +0200
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear group,

I updated the Eval TF homepage to be more explanatory to the outside
world and also to new participants:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/eval-tf>

The Work Statement has been moved (but otherwise unchanged) to:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/eval-ws>

Please also note the archive of previous minutes and the scribe list; if
your name is near the top of the list you are a scribing candidate:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2011/eval/minutes>

Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Best,
   Shadi