Comments from WCAG WG

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:09:19 +0100
To: Eric Velleman <E.Velleman@bartimeus.nl>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Dear Eric, Eval TF,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20111117misc/results>

WCAG WG provided comments on the current Methodology Editors Draft. In
general there is a sentiment that it may be too early to publish the
document as-is, which is in-line with what others have expressed on
today's Eval TF call. I think it is useful feedback that can help us
focus on how we are framing our work for public consumption.

Best,
   Shadi