From: Vincent François [vfrancois@accessibiliteweb.com]
Sent: Thursday, 3 November 2011 10:23 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Re: AW: Wiki: "Website Accessibility Evaluation Methodologies" - title

Hi,

Do we really want to distinguish between method and methodology?  I think methodology is more related to the principles we are using and method more focused on the rational way to get a result, but this is based on the French translation of these concepts and I'm not sure if these differences are still valid in English...

--

Vincent François
Directeur général

Coopérative AccessibilitéWeb