Re: Difference between consulting and testing

Hi,

I do agree with a clear separation between both testing and consulting.
But in real life, the important question the guy who pays for the test
is "What  have I to do to repair?", more than "do I pass the test?".

Then we have to separate them clearly because in most cases they will be
asked for, one immediately after the other.

--

Vincent François
Directeur général

*Coopérative AccessibilitéWeb*