Re: updated draft for discussion

Dear all,

Just for the record, and as one of the editors of the document, I just
want to bring up my position on this.

I disagree fundamentally with the suggested update prepared by Shadi for
discussion. My main points are the following:

- This summary approach was discussed months ago and discarded in one of
our meetings, in favour of a more editorial approach.

- It introduces some technical descriptions to which I do not agree.

- It brings us to a stage in which basically we have to discuss the
document from scratch, effort to which I do not have the allocation.

--
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos,
carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609