Re: updated draft charter

Hi Shadi, all,

I mostly agree with the new charter, it basically acknowledges what we
suggested during the discussions, and I especially reckon the addition of
some new exploratory points.

I have just a minor formal comment: I was wondering whether the first
point in the scope was really the most relevant. Then I noticed they were
not deemed to be ordered indeed. Thus I would suggest using a <ul> for the
scope (I have just checked some other WGs do the same, although the old
ERT charter did not).

Regards,

Samuel.