De: Carlos A Velasco [mailto:carlos.velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de]
Enviado el: jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011 9:46
Para: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
CC: 'Christophe Strobbe'; public-wai-ert@w3.org
Asunto: Re: Where do other W3C specification put the conformance section?

hi Emmanuelle,

I disagree with you ;-) . Pleasing a person as argument is not a logic decision IMHO. For me, as implementer, the conformance section fits better at the end of any spec, because first I need to know about its components, and then about its conformance requirements.

--
Best Regards,
carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://webcc.fit.fraunhofer.de/
   imergo®: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609