[updated] EARL 1.0 Schema (v 9 March 2009)

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:58:19 +0100
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Hi,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090309>

I've incorporated all the comments so far and did quite a bit of
cleaning up. I think this draft is ready for considering it for
publication. Please review it carefully, especially the section 4
(conformance) and appendix A (terms).

Please send your thoughts and comments to the list, in preparation for
the teleconference call.

Regards,
   Shadi