Re: [HTTP-in-RDF] new editor's fraft

Hi Michael

Michael A Squillace schrieb:
> Group:
> It would be personally easier for me both in terms of reading the document
> and of uploading it to CVS if we attached html/xhtml documents rather than
> inline in the notes. Johannes - do you mind doing this for this and the
> Content doc?

They _are_ attached. The mails were sent as multipart/mixed with three
parts each: mail text, RDF schema, and (X)HTML document. See
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2009Jun/0042.html>
and <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2009Jun/0051.html>.

--
Johannes Koch
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT