Re: [EARL 1.0 Schema] document and RDF for review

Shadi Abou-Zahra schrieb:
> Dear group,
>
> Refs:
>  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090610>
>  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/schema.rdf>
>
> The EARL 1.0 Schema document and RDF file have been updated and need
> review and approval. Please consider the following questions:
>
> #1. Section 1.2: Namespaces
>  - are the namespace URIs and the references correct?

Change "Dublin Core (DC) namespace" to "Dublin Core Metadata Terms
namespace". Better use the dct prefix for properties from the
http://purl.org/dc/terms/ namespace (throughout the document).

> #2. Section 2.7: OutcomeValue
>  - the term names and definitions have been modified (compare with the
> currently published version of EARL 1.0 Schema [1]). Is that OK?

OK

> #3. Section 4.1: Conforming Reports
>  - two paragraphs added at the end of this section. Is that OK?

OK

> #6. Misc Questions
>  - Document source: do we want to add XML namespaces for DC etc?

What for?

>  - TestMode section: we need a resolution to drop "Note 2"

Do you mean Note 2 in the OutcomeValue section?

--
Johannes Koch
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT