foaf:Document

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:52:39 +0200
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Hi group,

Ref: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#term_Document>

This is to confirm that FOAF spec uses the broader sense of the term
"Document" to mean both physical as well as electronic manifestations.

We could clarify which of the two we mean in section 2.3 TestSubject
Class of the EARL 1.0 Schema [1], by using the following description:

- foaf:Document:
  * Document - the test subject is an electronic document, such as an
HTML or image file, as defined by [FOAF].

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090428/#TestSubject>

This would clarify the scope in the context of using this term in EARL
reports, and would therefore resolve the comment by CTIC [2].

[2] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2009May/0023>

Thoughts?

Regards,
   Shadi