Review of schema and specification

From: Michael A Squillace <masquill@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:56:50 -0400
To: "ERT WG " <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Attached pls find updates to both the RDF schema for EARL 1.0 and to the
specification document. Most of my changes, as discussed on last week's
call, were confined to fixing typographical errors or small grammatical
repairs in the specification. (I made no changes to the RDF.) I have only
two minor comments/questions:

1. specification
Someone pls look over the namespace list in section 1.2, document
conventions. For instance, the DC terms namespace given is
http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/# but the namespace given at
http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/ is
http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-namespace/. Also, we do not list the
dct namespace, which we reference in the specification.

2. RDF Schema
Do we need the OWL namespace declaration anymore since we no longer use

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead

External: http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal: http://w3.ibm.com/able