Subject: Re: POWDER 3rd Last Call open
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:51:35 +0100
From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
To: Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>

Phil,

Thanks for this announcement, gotta dig deeper into it ;)

One tiny question for the start (maybe not so relevant for POWDER itself,
but for QA-W3C purposes):

Looking at your Test Cases I gather you use [1] as the base voc for testing
whereas we over at RDFa use [2]. Wondering if the QA group of W3C would
finally be kind enough to provide binding guidelines for *all* WG in order
to create an interoperable set of TC throughout all specs.

As an aside: I'll likely be responsible for the Media Fragments WG TC [3]
and want to prepare properly (based on my experiences with the RDFa TC and
what else I see in the W3C realm)

Thoughts?

Cheers,
       Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/testSchema#
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/test-description#
[3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Feb/0031.html

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,