Re: ACTION-30: Updated EARL 1.0 Schema

Hi Carlos,

Carlos A Velasco wrote:
> Here comes a new version of the Schema. Hopefully, much better. I
> incorporated all the changes suggested by Johannes. As a tribute to him,
> I formatted the thing manually :-)

LOL - I thank you for that, and thank him for raising the issue...

> The rdfs labels and comments shall be synchronized with the content of
> the schema doc, thus I leave that to its editor(s) :-)

ACK - Mike and I will take it from here, thank you!

> Things to discuss in the next call:
>
> 1) Whether we make the schema "pure" RDFS. We can eliminate the OWL
> "thingies." We could make all instances from Outcome and TestMode simple
> RDF Resources.

I thought we had come to this conclusion but I may be wrong.

> 2) How to complete the property pointer.

Good question :) ...I guess we need to leave it open until we have a
First Public Working Draft at least.

> 3) Whether we add the following earl:project property.
>
>   <rdf:Property rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#project">
>     <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#Software"/>
>     <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">DOAPdescription</rdfs:label>
>     <rdfs:comment rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"
>     >Optional element to point to a DOAP description:
>       http://usefulinc.com/ns/doap# {@en}</rdfs:comment>
>   </rdf:Property>

See my previous mail on this topic:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Nov/0013>

> I think I do not forget anything ...

Nope, but Mike and I will probably have some more questions to discuss
with the group regarding EARL 1.0 Schema.

Regards,
   Shadi