Re: ACTION-27: Check the stability of DOAP

Hi Carlos,

This is helpful background.

Could you also provide an outline of some of the classes and/or
properties that you propose we adopt?

I don't think an earl:project property is useful as would seem out of
context. It may be better to think of a DOAP project as a test subject
and see how it would fit into the EARL 1.0 Schema. I guess any DOAP
project must have a title or some kind of handle/identifier?

Cheers,
   Shadi