Re: Pointer Methods draft

From: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:48:52 +0200
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Carlos Iglesias schrieb:
> With my apologies for the delay, attached you can find the Pointer Methods draft.

 From reading the document I can't see a difference between the
XPathPointer and XPointerPointer. The examples look quite similar.

The XPathPointer example points to the first img element that is a child
of the div element with id attribute value "header", which is a child of
body element which is a child of the html element being the root element
in a document to be found at http://example.org/doc1.html.

But how should I read the XPointerPointer example?

--
Johannes Koch
BIKA Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT