Example: testing multiple softwares with regard to one test case.

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:01:33 -0500
To: WAI ER <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Hi,

When we do interoperability testing, there are two ways of presenting
the data.

1. list of test cases and one assertor tries all of them through one
software
2. One test case that is tried by one assertor with regards to a list
of implementations.

I would like to know what would be the most elegant way of doing the
second case.

* testcase-Z  hosted at the uri http://example.org/test1
* assertor with the name john smith and john@example.org
* software-A - pass
* software-B - pass
* software-C - fail

Could someone help me to finish (fix) it?

<rdf:RDF
     xmlns:http="http://www.w3.org/2006/12/http#"
     xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/"
     xmlns:earl="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#"
     xmlns:dct="http://purl.org/dc/terms/"
     xml:base="http://www.example.org/earl/report#">

<earl:Assertion>
     <earl:test rdf:resource="#testcase-Z"/>
     <earl:assertedBy rdf:resource="#john" />
     <earl:mode rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#manual"/>
</earl:Assertion>

<foaf:Person rdf:nodeID="john">
  <foaf:name>John Smith</foaf:name>
  <foaf:mbox rdf:resource="mailto:john@example.org"/>
</foaf:Person>

<earl:TestCase rdf:about="http://example.org/test1"
rdf:nodeID="testcase-Z">
   <dc:title xml:lang="en">Cool test</dc:title>
   <dc:description xml:lang="en">Test description of what I got</
dc:description>
</earl:TestCase>

<!-- Here missing the useful information for each software -->
<earl:TestResult rdf:about="#result">
   <earl:outcome rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#pass"/>
</earl:TestResult>

</rdf:RDF>