Re: Using Earl to store software performance test results

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for your comment. In fact, we have an open issue on making the
outcome value of the test into an extensible list:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/issues#outcomevalue>

We might not directly provide a way for expressing numerical results as
our primary use case are pass/fail type of tests. However, it should at
least become easier to create outcome subclass to express integers.

We hope to publish an updated Working Draft with these changes within
the coming month and will look forward to your comments on it.

Regards,
   Shadi