HTTP terms: defined in this RDF binding, or in source RFC?

From: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:10:11 +0000
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

General reference:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-HTTP-in-RDF-20070323/

For example

<quote
cite="http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-HTTP-in-RDF-20070323/#terms-HTTP">

The following terms are defined by this specification:

<quote>

It would seem to me that the concepts you are dealing with are
authoritatively defined in the HTTP RFC(s).

rdfs:isDefinedBy would seem to offer a clear way to document the fact
that a newly-created URI in RDF space is a pseudonym, and not the
primary name, of a concept.

<sketch
class="rough">

foreign document is represented by a blank node which
is described by a sufficient collection of dc: properties.  Then
makes this blank node the object of the rdfs:isDefinedBy arcs.
Include this once by creating

httpClass

... and

httpProperty

classes.

</sketch>

Did you consider this notation for binding these concepts that are
authoritatively defined already? If not, maybe we should think about
how to get this into the RDF gracefully. If so, what put you off the
use of this relationship?

Al