[wbs] response to 'ERT WG Call for Review: EARL 1.0 Schema'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of drooks@segala.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:55:01 +0000
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'ERT WG Call for
Review: EARL 1.0 Schema' (Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group) for
David Rooks.

---------------------------------
Publishing EARL 1.0 Schema as a Last Call Working Draft
----

 * (x) I accept publishing this version of the document as is
 * ( ) I accept publishing this version of the document, and suggest
changes below
 * ( ) I accept publishing this version of the document only with the
changes below
 * ( ) I do not accept publishing this version of the document because of
the comments below
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

Comments
----
Comments on the document, formatted as described above.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/32094/pub2/ until 2007-03-14.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer