[wbs] response to 'ERT WG Call for Review: EARL 1.0 Schema'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of chaals@opera.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:40:01 +0000
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'ERT WG Call for
Review: EARL 1.0 Schema' (Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group) for
Charles McCathieNevile.

---------------------------------
Publishing EARL 1.0 Schema as a Last Call Working Draft
----

 * ( ) I accept publishing this version of the document as is
 * ( ) I accept publishing this version of the document, and suggest
changes below
 * (x) I accept publishing this version of the document only with the
changes below
 * ( ) I do not accept publishing this version of the document because of
the comments below
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Comments
----
Comments on the document, formatted as described above.

Priority [Required for this version]
Location: Editorial Comments - 1.2
Suggested revision: remove the suggestion that they might refer to issues
the working group has not resolved, and be clear that they are just useful
editorial comments.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/32094/pub2/ until 2007-03-14.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer