RE: MobileOK review

From: <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:19:25 +0200 (CEST)
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Carlos Iglesias schrieb:

>> 3 mobileOK Basic Tests
[...]
> Ideally, tests should provide messages for every fail or warning if we
> want them to be useful for tracking reasons. The problem I find here is
> that it looks like they have defined PASSES and FAILS as "final states"
> that interrupt the algorithm. Note that otherwise all the algorithms will
> always produce a PASS, as it's always the last instruction.

What is the subject of the test? Is it the whole document (If the document
contains...)? Is it one element (For each element...)?

>> 3.21 STYLE_SHEETS_USE
[...]
> My understanding is that allowed properties and values are those which are
> included in the CSS1 grammar.

The CSS _grammar_ does not define allowed properties and values. The
_vocabulary_ in the specification does.

--
Johannes Koch
BIKA Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT