Re: Accessibility Tests For Stanca Act

Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be> wrote:
> Deprecated features was not the best example to choose for my argument
> (but it's what started the thread).
> However, take a look at CP 3.3: "Use style sheets to control layout and
> presentation."
> Every user agent has a built-in stylesheet or presentation, so you could
> argue that the content always passes the checkpoint even if the developer
> fails process-wise.

I don't get you. That interpretation is clearly ridiculous, and
although the WCAG 1.0 may not often be a paragon of clarity and
precision, if they had meant a particular checkpoint to read
"this checkpoint is redundant and may never be failed no matter what
the content", I'm sure they would have said so.