Re: Updated ERT home page

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:21:45 +0100, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/>
>
> Did some cleaning up and minor updates, especially on the "current work"
> and "publications" sections (now you can access all previous drafts
> directly from the home page). It should help us track our own work as
> well as show the public what we are doing.
>
> Comments and suggestions welcome...

Looks good to me. Couple of small suggestions:

Provide a link to the latest schema draft e.g.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10-Schema (using a .htaccess to redirect it
to the actual latest draft, be that an editors' draft or a TR one).

Move the old editors' drafts to the "old work" list.

cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com
      Peek into the kitchen: http://snapshot.opera.com/