Re: [ACTION] Warnings in EARL

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:30:46 -0000
To: "Carlos Iglesias" <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>, <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

"Carlos Iglesias" <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
>- Does this proposal cover everybody's needs?
>- Is there any use case where a warning messages could be treated as
>anything else than "plain text"?

I'm sure there are some, but I don't think there's any that preclude an
rdf:description - and the other non-plain text ideas could just be included
in addition to the dc:description.

>- Are any additional properties necessary? (e.g a warning id)

Nope, normal rdf methods of identifying the warning would be fine I'd've
thought (just an rdf:ID or a label)

Cheers,

Jim.