Re: Updated Agenda for F2F

Hi Shadi,

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> Since the work is not yet public, are you thinking more of a
> coordination discussion? Hearing about your work on the TCDL would be
> very interesting for the current ERT WG work.

I was thinking not only of a coordination discussion (which is also
important for us), but also presenting the results. The fact they are
not public yet is only because we had to go through several changes to
the Schema in our last project meeting at the end of September (as
Christophe knows ;-) ).

The work is going to be in the public domain, and we could give you a
sneak-preview ;-)

regards,
carlos
PS: Disclaimer: TCDL is not RDF-based ;-)
--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - http://access.fit.fraunhofer.de/
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT