Locating In EARL Example

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:18:33 -0500
To: <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Here is a link to an HTML file that shows how we may identify an
accessibility error using EARL:
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/test1-earl.html

Note that the EARL is not yet correct! We still need to work on getting it
right and this EARL will not validate. However this is a concrete example
and I hope that we can improve the EARL to make it right.

The example uses the accessibility test that is part of the WAI test suite:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test1.html

I can generate these EARL example files for all the other tests in the suite
but would like to get comments first.

Is this format usable by most people? What other information would be
helpful?

Comments appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris