Re: Locating In EARL Example

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:30:03 +0200
To: <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi Chris,

It would be excellent if these results can be generated automatically,
we could then quite quickly built an EARL test suite on top of the WCAG
tests (we would still need to check each entry though, but that still
saves us having to generate each EARL result manually).

Anyway, it's great to know that we *could* do this, but I don't
recommend you go ahead with this until we resolve some of the
outstanding issues. For example the "xpath" or "line" attributes you are