EARL Schema that validates

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:38:38 +0100
To: "public-wai-ert@w3.org" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I have attached an EARL schema that is closely related to the one that is
published in the working draft.

As well as  correcting a minor typo (missing a slash somewhere) that broke
validity, we have added xml:lang info to literal content, and normalised
the syntax a bit - more verbose instead of using XML entities.

Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org
     (chaals is available for consulting at the moment)