Re: [Updated] ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Tuesday 7 June 2005

From: Charles McCN <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:37:17 +0200
To: shadi@w3.org, public-wai-ert@w3.org

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:10:06 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> AGENDA:
> 1. Vote on Requirements Document
>  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Requirements-20050615.html>
>  * formal vote to publish the working draft

Already voted yes (have suggested edits but fine as is)

> 2. Resolution on Dropping earl:confidence Property
>  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/schema.html#prop-result>
>  * find a resolution on how to proceed with confidence

Think we should keep the property, note that we are likely to?
considering? dropping the current values, and looking for a way to
describe values so they can be meaningfully interoperable.

(We could actually ask the SemWeb Best Practices groups working on this
for feedback on this if we have a draft that shows the issue).

> 4. Check-in on Possible Face-to-Face Meeting Dates
>  * we should start looking into a future f2f meeting
>  * probably in Europe, sometime in September

Will check out possibilities. Am already booked up for a lot of
September...