Re: WCAG formalization (rewriting WCAG HTML techniques as automatable rules)

Hi,

Following your instructions, I have added some XQuery expressions (more
than 60!) to the updated version of the HTML tests. You can find them at
http://www.it.uc3m.es/vlc/wai/checks.xml .

Of course, some XQuery expressions need some comments. I added as much
XQuery expressions as I could (in one day) for the ones with status value
of "4" (pending) or "5" (approved), but I also added XQuery expressions
for some other rules that I considered useful as well (I think maybe some
of them should be reviewed). In fact, I found that I could also write even
more XQuery expressions, but I preferred to leave them unformalized
because I didn't agree with the checks themselves. For other rules, I
found some ambiguity that could lead to more than one XQuery expression,
so I tried to write them all in order to challenge for comments and decide
which one is appropriate. Most of them are fairly easy to rewrite and/or
modify.

I would be happy to receive your comments. Please, identify the check/@id
and your suggestions.

Best regards.