From: Charles McCathieNevile
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:28
To: shadi@w3.org; public-wai-ert@w3.org
Subject: Re: EARL Use Cases

The use of EARL, as RDF, to easily support multilingual work. RDF allows
simple labelling of things in multiple languages. See my message on the
topic to this list a few days ago.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org