Re: EARL Use Cases

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:28:01 +0100
To: shadi@w3.org, public-wai-ert@w3.org

The use of EARL, as RDF, to easily support multilingual work. RDF allows
simple labelling of things in multiple languages. See my message on the
topic to this list a few days ago.

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org