Re: for discussion: request for additional properties

From: <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:43:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Nick Kew" <nick@webthing.com>
Cc: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Hi Nick,

> Since those are dc:, they can presumably be used regardless of whether
> the earl spec mentions them specifically?

Yes, they can be used regardless. However, just like in other classes, I
think we reference all core properties in the schema for the sake of
completeness and for those who are using EARL as XML (rather than RDF).

>> earl:WebContent
>>  * earl:Hash
> maybe earl:checksum?
> Whatever we use needs to document exactly what has been hashed.
> Document contents?  Contents + response headers?  Contents + negotiation?
> Normalised contents?
> FWIW I need to hold several such measures.

Let's discuss on the call tomorrow, maybe we will need to take this up at
the F2F if it is a major discussion (which it seems to be).

> I started reading the spec. over the weekend, and it led me to contemplate
> quite a few things I've overlooked whilst hacking through the fine detail.
> I need to find time to collect thoughts and post them.

Great! Please send as soon as possible, especially any potential "show