Re: for discussion: request for additional properties

On Monday 29 August 2005 10:08, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It occurred to me that the following properties could be useful to
> incorporate into the EARL schema (all optional):
>
> earl:TestCase
>  * dc:title
>  * dc:description
>  * dc:location
>
> earl:Software
>  * dc:description
>  * dc:location

Since those are dc:, they can presumably be used regardless of whether
the earl spec mentions them specifically?

> earl:WebContent
>  * earl:Hash

maybe earl:checksum?

Whatever we use needs to document exactly what has been hashed.
Document contents?  Contents + response headers?  Contents + negotiation?
Normalised contents?

FWIW I need to hold several such measures.

I started reading the spec. over the weekend, and it led me to contemplate
quite a few things I've overlooked whilst hacking through the fine detail.
I need to find time to collect thoughts and post them.

--
Nick Kew