From: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-wcag2tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: 05 July 2006 18:22
To: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf@w3.org
Subject: upcoming meeting schedule and action item reminders

Dear EOWG WCAG 2.0 Materials Support Task Force Participants:

Upcoming teleconferences are planned as follows:
* Thursday 6 July: open, may or may not mostly depending on if we get
refined "requirements" from
	- William, Henny, & Pasquale (Transitioning)
	- David (About Baseline)
	- Andrew & Shawn (Process 101)
* Monday 10 July: no teleconference
* Thursday 13 July: probably no teleconference
* Monday 17 July: teleconference
* Monday 24 July: teleconference
(and subsequent Mondays unless otherwise notified)

Reminders:

* Some open action items from last week:
- Henny to contact William regarding working on the "transitioning"
document
- Pasquale to contact William regarding working on the "transitioning"
document
- David to develop a requirements/analysis doc for a simpler baseline
document
- Andrew to draft requirements document for "process 101" with shawn's
collaboration

* Task force mailing list is:
	public-wai-eo-wcag2tf@w3.or
* Task force mailing list archives are:
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-eo-wcag2tf/

* Please use the list for group work (rather than just e-mailing me, or
saving discussions for teleconferences).

Cheers,
~ Shawn

--
DISCLAIMER: