Re: transition document requirements/changelog

Il giorno 05/lug/06, alle ore 19:13, William Loughborough ha scritto:
> The document I have started is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/
> changelogs/cl-transition1to2v

Hi William, hi all

I agree about don't use "-->" in title and content.

Purpose, Goal, Objectives:
what about to put brief intro about
"why WCAG 2.0"? "Why does another specification become necessary?"

Then, I don't think this document should give indeep info and detailed
guidance.

Audience:
William's suggestion about bullet hierarchy is very
interesting. For me, for this document, if we put "why WCAG 2.0"
in "Purpose, Goal, Objectives", there is only primary audience:
Web developers, decision makers, professional evaluators,
and accessibility researchers, policy makers, etc.

Notes:
I think this document should be short.

Regards
ciao