Process 101 updated [WCAG2TF: Agenda for 7 August Teleconference]

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:24:01 -0500
To: wcag2tf <public-wai-eo-wcag2tf@w3.org>

EOW2 TF folks,

The Process 101 requirements are updated based on feedback from EOWG on Friday, at:

The next pass at a rough concept draft is at:
I may do a few more tweaks before our teleconference; however, I won't be changing the overall structure. For discussion at today's teleconference:
   - How is the overall approach?
   - Is it about the right length?
   - Does it cover the right topics?
   - Is it going towards meeting the requirements?
   - Ideas for title, see http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-process#d2006-07-00
   NOTE: it's only a concept draft, the writing is not at all refined yet

Note that the previous versions are available from the changelog under "References" at:

~ Shawn