From: public-wai-eo-wcag2tf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-wcag2tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Arch
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:03 PM
To: Shawn Henry; wcag2tf
Subject: RE: WCAG2TF: Agenda for 7 August Teleconference

Hello Shawn & All,

My regrets for non-availability tomorrow - running a web accessibility
workshop in Canberra, and travelling today. I was unable to review
anything over the weekend as my home connection failed :( will try and
look at stuff while travelling.

Our schedule for the next month has me out a few more times too:
15 Aug - available,
22 Aug is out due to travel for a workshop in Perth,
29 Aug should be ok,
5 Sept is out due to a workshop in Brisbane.
(www.visionaustralia.org.au/info.aspx?page=775)

Apologies.  Andrew

Dr Andrew Arch
Manager Online Accessibility Consulting
Vision Australia - Accessible Information Solutions
Ph. +61 (0)3 9864 9282; Mob: 0438 755 565
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/ais/